Nationally Acclaimed Civil Trial And Appellate Lawyers
Fortune 500 companies across the country turn to Pierce & O’Neill, LLP for superior legal guidance with respect to their most difficult litigation matters. We draw on more than 80 years of combined experience between our founding partners, attorneys Jesse Pierce and Jack O’Neill. Together with our team of attorneys and staff, we provide exceptional representation in matters encompassing the full range of litigation and appeals.
We have purposely built our firm as a boutique: We combine the seasoned legal judgment born of big-firm experience with the personalized legal services delivered by a small firm. This unique skill set draws a clientele consisting of all types of major companies and industries both here in the United States and abroad.
LawDragon® has recently recognized both Jesse Pierce and Jack O’Neill for their experience and exceptional reputation in its 500 Leading Litigators in America Guide for 2023.
Committed To Exceeding Expectations
Our established record of success stems from our commitment to trying and appealing complex business and energy matters. In doing so, we regularly exceed client expectations, both in the courtroom and out of it.
Our practice areas include commercial litigation, oil and gas law, and natural resources litigation. In each of these areas, we have achieved recognition at the highest levels as evidenced by our successful handling of the following matters:
- Defense of client in the “Desert Storm” Ramstein Air Base C-5A crash litigation
- Defense of alleged breach of an International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) drilling bid proposal and daywork drilling contract
- Defense of alleged breach of agreement to purchase nine drilling rigs and top drives
- Defense of claims of breach of contract, reformation, promissory fraud and loss of bonus payments
- Defense of suit seeking a declaratory judgment voiding leases in the Barnett Shale; motion for summary judgment granted in favor of client
- Defense of contract dispute concerning the supply and removal of caustic soda from a refinery plant in Texas
- Defense of claims by inventor in design and engineering of HCMOS chip devices
We provide responsive, innovative and common-sense legal counsel. This is why our relationships are measured not in terms of cases, but in terms of decades.